General & Administrative jobs
Posted on: 2019. 05. 28.
We are looking for a rockstar Office Manager at PublishDrive, who will be responsible for managing the operative and administrative processes at PublishDrive’s Budapest office. We are looking for a structured, proactive and responsible person, who can take on several tasks at the same time, likes to solve administrational challenges and to make people’s lives easier. We are looking for a person who’d be willing to commit to supporting the office 25-30 hours/week, long-term.
- Operate and maintain a professional office environment:
- Communicate with the office building maintenance
- Communicate with vendors providing office equipment
- Communicate with cleaning company
- Manage operational financials for the PublishDrive team
- Record invoices
- Prepare contracts, other internal and external documents for PublishDrive
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- English: As part of the PublishDrive team is American and we travel to English-speaking countries quite often professional written and spoken English is an absolute must.
- Hungarian: As you’ll be managing the Hungarian office fluent, and impeccable Hungarian is required.
- Organizational Skills: Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have brilliant organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, memos, creating spreadsheets, managing our project management software or any other daily operational work requires familiarity with MS Office and GSuite products.
- Listening and Communication Skills: you will work with people and you have to be able to communicate on a high level to make sure your message goes through in the right way.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be the first line of communication between employees, vendors and the building maintenance therefore, strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
What you can expect from us:
- Location: Budapest, office in the 13th district not far away from the Lehel metro station
- Flexible job (6 hours per day) with competitive salary
- Young and fun work environment
- Self-directed work with autonomy focus on results
- You can be part of a fast growing, hot startup with global exposure.
- And there is free coffee 😉
If you are interested in the position send the following to email@example.com :
- One-page professional CV
- 1-2 paragraph introduction in English on previous organization/administration experience and why you think you’d fit into the PublishDrive team
- Gross salary requirements