IT Support Assistant
Do you love helping others? Are you a compassionate communicator, a problem-solver that can multi-task ? If so, then we here at PublishDrive want to hear from you!
Tasks and Outputs:
- Exceeds our customer’s expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Engages in real-time troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues.; Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Talks to customers over email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English knowledge (both oral & written)
- Assertive personality with strong and creative written good communication skills
- Knowledge: Zendesk, basic HTML
- True understanding of PC keyboarding skills; Advanced Browser Knowledge and Basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.
- Positive personality – We’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
- 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferable skills
- Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferrable skills
What we offer:
- full-time job
- home office
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and in your message state very shortly (in only one short paragraph) why you are interested in this job.
Location: 13th district, Budapest
Preferred start time: ASAP
PublishDrive is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.