Sales & Marketing jobs
Social Media Community Manager
We are looking for a rockstar Social Media Manager at PublishDrive, who will be responsible for supporting and implementing integrated marketing programs to drive brand growth and recognition, executing social media strategy that engages consumers, bringing them closer to PublishDrive. You will own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including planning, scheduling, posting, and analyzing all social content. We are seeking candidates who live and breathe social media and are not afraid to create conversations to increase brand visibility.
- Manage and build new social media accounts and channels to increase the reach and relevance of the brand’s voice among the self-publishing communities.
- Oversee day-to-day communication on social media platforms and drive conversation with a consistent brand tone of voice.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the business to align social media strategy and output with PublishDrive’s brand image.
- Build and execute a social media content road map to produce optimized content for each platform.
- use Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign & other tools to create awesome visual content (pictures, videos, live stories, survey…)
- Community management: responding to comments / replies on brand posts, responding to relevant brand and non-branded mentions across all social platforms
- Identify and engage with influencer partners on social media.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly social media analytics reports.
- Measure KPIs, generate insights, and provide recommendations for go-forward strategy.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing including content/audience development and brand growth and/or community management
- Passionate for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self starter who can work independently with minimal guidance.
- Deep understanding of and passion for the ever-evolving social media landscape (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and Linkedin).
- Strong understanding of social analytics and listening platforms.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project time-frames.
- Experience using Pardot marketing automation software.
- You are in love with books and have a knowledge about the book publishing process.
- Experience working in a fast-changing, hands-on work environment.
What we can offer:
- Young and friendly work environment with fun people on board
- To be a member of a fast-growing global publishing company featured by Forbes
- To be part of a Google Launchpad graduate company
- Team building events
- Free coffee
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV to email@example.com and in your message state very shortly (in only one short paragraph) why you are interested in this job.
We recommend that interested candidates apply as early as possible.
Preferred start time: ASAP
Employment time: Full time