PublishDrive, the only SaaS self-publishing platform you need to publish, promote, and sell your books in the digital age is hiring a new Community Manager!
Who we are:
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to publish their books—and we’ve been rethinking the publishing journey ever since.
For authors, we’re creating a one-stop-shop to run the entire publishing business, from converting a manuscript to publishing in thousands of stores and sales analytics for all book formats: ebooks, print-on-demand or audiobook. For publishers, we’re making it faster to publish thousands of books to the retailers readers love and enjoy pro publishing tools and features.
Publishing sounds like a simple thing and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it got complicated. We’re working hard to make publishing easy for everyone.
What we’re aiming for:
We are ready to take the next steps with our new Brand Communications Manager colleague in our awesome team. Our new teammate will be responsible to ensure the growth of our brand presence to increase our revenue and profit. They are primarily responsible for developing highly effective marketing plans through a deep understanding of the consumer and the PublishDrive’s target market, which in turn, achieves profit and maximizes the brand’s long-term potential.
As a Brand Communications Manager you will be responsible for:
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy with user acquisition optimization
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions/campaigns across online, events and social media to communicate our brand message for new potential customers for customer acquisition and to drive customer engagement
- Lead team members through campaigns
- Measure and report on success of marketing campaigns
- Participating in product development, pricing, and supporting new product launches
- Conduct consumer and market research and design a research-based brand strategy
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep brand up to date
- Communicate our brand personality internally and align company around foundational ideas
- Work closely with team members focusing on SEO, copywriting etc.
You are a perfect team member, if you have:
- Proven marketing manager/brand management experience (5+ years), preferably in the tech/online retail/digital publishing world
- Growth/Marketing experience in the US/UK or other English speaking markets
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Creative mindset with out of the box thinking to make our communication thick at the target market with innovative strategies and messaging
- Strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, a solid understanding of core marketing levers
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage with journalists, influencers and other stakeholders
- Trend savviness to stay on top of industry trends
- Focus and responsibility as you will work with variety of organizational functions
- Good attitude toward matrix environments to coordinate with different stakeholders
- Experience in SaaS product growth, Book Publishing or Media, PR or any related field
- Understanding the power of community building and PR
- Working at a tech platform targeting creatives (authors, publishers, designers, writers, musicians, artists etc. )
- Routine and confidence in using office software products such as MS Office, marketing platform like Pardot/Hubspot, or productivity tools like Google Drive, Intercom etc.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary for full-time engagement
- Young and fun work environment in a scaling startup company
- International clients (from over 100 countries!), mostly from the US, UK
- Self-directed work with autonomy and the focus on results
- Remote work with an international team
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Linkedin profile.