PublishDrive, the only SaaS self-publishing platform you need to publish, promote, and sell your books in the digital age is hiring a new Community Manager!
Who we are:
We started with a simple idea—that everyone should be able to publish their books—and we’ve been rethinking the publishing journey ever since.
For authors, we’re creating a one-stop-shop to run the entire publishing business, from converting a manuscript to publishing in thousands of stores and sales analytics for all book formats: ebooks, print-on-demand or audiobook. For publishers, we’re making it faster to publish thousands of books to the retailers readers love and enjoy pro publishing tools and features.
Publishing sounds like a simple thing and it should be. Somewhere along the way, it got complicated. We’re working hard to make publishing easy for everyone.
What we’re aiming for:
We are ready to take the next steps with our new Community Manager colleague in our awesome team. Our new teammate will be responsible for a unique role in developing the company's brand and establishing its online presence. This job entails setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies to grow the community of authors.
As a Community Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop a content marketing plan and editorial calendar for community building purposes
- Create engaging and shareable content for a blog, Facebook page, monthly newsletters and/or promotional videos.
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs.
- Monitor social media campaigns, analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs) and report on the community engagement metrics
- Find new marketing and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Work with journalists and PR agencies to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops.
- Plan, organize, and host events & webinars
- Plan & implement campaigns in line with Product launches & Marketing calendar
- Organize focus groups and feedback roundtables
- Engage daily with community members and be present on all community platforms
- Be able to provide training/demos or to direct members to resources
- Be a liaison between the community and the product owners
- Identify and nurture community advocates and create wholesome experiences
You are a perfect team member, if you have:
- 3+ years experience in a communications or PR role
- Ability to develop creative, engaging and original content
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics
- Proficiency in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software, Canva , social media management tools and marketing software such as Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot, Google Analytics, etc.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Public speaking & moderations skills
- Experience in event organizing and project management
- Knowledge of events and community platforms
- Publishing-related experience and network within the author community
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary for full-time engagement
- Young and fun work environment in a scaling startup company
- Self-directed work with autonomy and the focus on results
- Remote work
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Linkedin profile.